Pages



Monday, March 1, 2010

A piece from my heart

Well this site is still a "work in progress" but as promised I am going to start revealing new products and little by little will let everyone know what I have in store (no pun intended) for The Scarlet Chandelier. This is a labor of love for me so I don't want to post something out on the internet that I don't truly believe in. Please be patient with me while I build my site and I promise I will give it my all. Today, I am going to post one of the products I intend on selling online. I will reveal a new piece everyday this week that I created before deciding to start my own business. I hope you will follow me on my creative journey. My goal is to have all of my links finished by the end of the week so everyone can start shopping!!! :)I also intend to keep this blog updated weekly so you can follow along on my journey. Again, thanks so much for the support.




This is a creation made especially for the most important lady in my life. My mother, is the best lady in the world and deserves only the best. I gave this to my mom for Christmas 2009. When she unwrapped it her eyes filled with tears and that is probably the best compliment I have ever received. I owe everything to my mom she is my hero and to make her happy meant the world to me! These are just a few more of the same...let me know what you think!!



1 comment:

  1. Mandy! This is fabulous! Much much luck and success on this new journey you are about to embark on. I can't wait to see the pieces you'll be offering! Getting the CCR ready. :) Congrats!!

    Sheena

    ReplyDelete