Pages



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good News - My business cards are here!!

I received an email today telling me that my business cards were on their way to my house!!!! Woo hoo! I rushed home after work and low and behold.....there were no business cards waiting for me. After waiting a while and being a little bummed I heard a tap on the front door. Now, I am not one to rush to the door and swing it open after the sun goes down but I didn't think twice about doing just that this time. There they were in all their glory.....my very own business cards! I am happy to say that I am now the proud owner of business cards...with my name on them. I only ordered 100. The new goal is to NEED to order more in a couple of months.



These are the candle corsets I made to go along with my mom's frame. I thought her frame would look lonely on the mantle so I designed these to share the spotlight. I love to make these corsets. I just feel like it adds a special element to any room. Here are a few more pics of the trio. Enjoy!!








Please excuse the fact that the candles are still in the wrapper...after realizing this I unwrapped the candles and put them back in their home on the mantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment