Pages



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Blog-OH YEA!!

Hellllooooo,

Welcome to The Scarlet Chandelier!! I am proud to announce the introduction of my new website/blog where I will be displaying all things TSC. I am so excited that I finally have my site set up so I can share all of my exciting news. This site is still under construction and I hope to have it completely finished by the end of February. Please come back soon to view all of The Scarlet Chandelier's products, payment and ordering information as well as where you can find us next. I do plan on setting up in Canton at the Canton First Monday Trade Days. I will give more information as it approaches. I appreciate everyones love and support thus far. I am so excited for the things that are soon to come!!! God Bless!!

Photobucket

Don't forget to GRAB MY BUTTON!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....Thans Kels! I just have to get GOOD pictures of all my inventory. It WILL be done by the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete