Pages



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

Hey, I just want to say sorry for the delay on updating all of my links. I have had many people ask me why my links aren't working and the simple answer is....I have been super busy!! I am learning all of this website stuff as I go and realized that all of the pictures I took with my brother's awesome camera are way to big to upload. I am working on resizing all the pics I am gonna use so it is taking a little longer than expected. I also came down with some wicked illness on Friday and was out of commission for most of the weekend. Please keep coming back.... I promise to blog daily!! On a lighter note, here is another frame I made for my "sister" Kim for Christmas....she loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Well for someone that’s just starting off I think you have a mighty fine blog on your hands. I love the name and the layout sooo cute. Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from people that normally don’t comment it means that you really care….or else you would have continued on your way.

    Good luck with your wall décor biz! Your creations are lovely!

    Kendra "Domestic Princess in Training"

    ReplyDelete